Summer!
Freshly picked strawberries
Mint sun tea
These hummingbirds!
They keep me so distracted. I think there are only two who visit but I love to watch them.
It seems like they are always around.
What a field of usefulness is the family. Richer and brighter sheaves are not to be found in God's harvest than can be gathered in by a praying mother. -David Dickson, 19th century elder in the Free Church of Scotland
2 comments:
Hey D. Sometime do an experiment. Try your mint tea inside on the counter for 12 hours or so (like overnight). Let me know if there is a difference. I've been doing it inside in cool water and think it comes out the same, but I'm not really sure as it's been
y e a r s since I made sun tea.
Such pretty photos. :) And lucky you with the hummingbirds. They fly through here in April and then Sept. Never this late.
::envious::
Post a Comment