Seems like a few more "lasts" are creeping up, as they must.
I realized Friday that Brian would preach his last sermon at GCPC today.
A last.
My heart was a little heavy but encouraged at the same time- a first is around the corner- his first of many at Providence PCA.
We are gearing up for Summer Bible Camp this week.
Another last.
Last night, though, we had a "first"- ice cream and yard games with the core group. That was a lot of fun. Great people to spend a few hours eating ice cream and watermelon with.
We're still excited.
Still laboring hard.
Not looking forward to saying good-bye.
Eagerly anticipating a launch come August 12.
Seems like I have been led to this often lately:
"Let your work be shown to your servants,
and your glorious power to their children.
Let the favor of the Lord our God be
upon us,
and establish the work of our hands
upon us;
yes, establish the work of our hands!"
Psalm 90:16-17


1 comment:
Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19
Post a Comment