Doesn't she have a good spot?
Kayla and Jack have been taking a drawing class this week with a sweet lady from church. They've spent time at the VA Tech Botanical Gardens each morning. I think I've learned a little, too!
While the older kids were sketching, Sam and Lucy and I found other things to get into each day. We went to Carol Lee's for donuts with Hokie sprinkles then hit the library.
We went back to the Duck Pond near where we used to live. Sam rode his bike around the pond over and over. There's something about being able to ride without worrying about cars- he loved it. And I loved watching him.
Lucy scooted around on her bike some but was mostly interested in the geese and ducks. A few times they got a little too close for my comfort although she didn't seem to mind.
This morning after drawing and going for a ride on the Huckleberry Trail, we went to pick snap peas. They are sooo good!
Now, we're headed outside to enjoy some more of this beautiful afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Sounds like a good week, sweet momma. :)
Can I just come live with y'all??
Post a Comment