Last night Jack and Kayla took a first-aid class- I feel much safer now. So, the rest of us went for a bike ride on the Huckleberry Trail. It was Lucy's first time on the back of Brian's bike (I think). She loved it. Every once in a while she turned around, waved, and said, "Hi Mommy!"
Sammy had a great time riding. It's a little hard, however, when you're five, to just concentrate on what's in front of you and not be looking all around. A near collision with a guy walking his dog did not seem to dampen his spirits. He took off at one point when the trail was clear and I heard him say, "I'm riding like the wind!"
Later I asked if he had a good time. With his cheeks red and his hair wet with sweat he said, "I had a wonderful time, Mom!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
He sure lets you know how he feels! Sweet.
Post a Comment