Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Evening

This rainbow was in the sky after a stormy afternoon on the first day of spring.  It hung around for quite a while.  Beautiful.
Today was our last day of CC (Classical Conversations) for the year!  Not school, just CC.  I am so glad!  It was a good year.  The kids and I all learned a lot, but the break is welcome!  Tutoring just adds a whole new dimension.  To celebrate we went out for ice cream after dinner.
I finished The House at Tyneford.  There are always some parts that I could do without but I thought it was a pretty good story overall, especially after watching Downton Abbey.  Now onto The Hunger Games.  I've heard enough people talk about it that I decided to find out for myself what all the fuss is about.  We'll see!

1 comment:

Patricia said...

ice cream is always a great way to celebrate! =) I really liked the hunger games-do you have all the of the series? if not, you can borrow from us =)