Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Needy

I needed this dose of sweetness today.  I should say that just moments before Sam and Lucy were at odds and there was crying involved.  I guess they worked it out, huh?
I just feel weary.  Tired.  I want to hide somewhere with my book and some ear plugs.
Doesn't that sound like a nice mama?
Ugh.
This keeps running through my head, though:
"But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness'  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
                 2 Corinthians 12:9
The kids and I read this together this morning.  It is so good to talk with them, even young ones, about what is true and good.  I asked what they thought about that.  Kayla said, "Well, if we know we are weak then we know we need God."  Love that girl.
So, I will carry on today, knowing my need and knowing it will be met.

1 comment:

podso said...

God seems to point us to the verses we need when we need them. treat yourself to some earplug time!