Sunday, March 11, 2012

Still Dark!

It is all mental.
I don't care that I lost an hour of sleep last night because of the time change.
I am just happy that I when I look at the clock and see a 7, it is still completely quiet in my house.
Everyone else is still asleep.
Aaahhh.

Yesterday we had somewhat of a family work day, which means we cleaned the garage and some of the basement.
The garage had gotten so bad that even WE didn't want to look at it.   And now, it is soooo clean.
I'd kind of like to pull out a chair and just sit in it.
Right in the middle.  And enjoy it while it lasts.

We also started our garden plants yesterday.  Pictures to follow.

And, today is a big day.  There will be an open house at the site of the future church plant.  We're excited about that.
This thing is really happening!

1 comment:

podso said...

Enjoy the evening light! As for me, I was just enjoying a lighter drive to work in the morning. But maybe I'll see some twilight on the way home now! I req. the book at the library. I am #16 for 5 books I think!