Friday, March 9, 2012

Trade?

What a life!  Spending some time in the afternoon in a tent with a pillow and blanket,  listening to The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.  Wouldn't I like to trade places with him!
It has been a while since I found a new book that I don't want to put down but I've got one now- The House at Tyneford.  A little blurb at the top caught my attention and I was sold:  

"Fans of Downton Abbey and Kate Morton's The Forgotten Garden will absolutely adore The House at Tyneford."
So far so good!  

2 comments:

melissa said...

Interesting you should mention 'The House at Tyneford' because on Twitter just the other day someone mentioned it and I saw it a local Indie bookstore by some Downton Abbey goodies.

Can't find it inexpensive (meaning 'cheap'!) online so might have to swing it full-price. Sounds worth it, as you say! :) Thanks, sweet one.

Unknown said...

I definitely want to read that book when you are done! Library book? I love the Forgotten Garden.