Wednesday, March 7, 2012

In a Wednesday

Today I took a suggestion from Dr. Oz's newspaper column and made "apple chips."  Yum.  They made the house smell good and they tasted good, too.  We thinly sliced several apples then tossed them in lime juice and water.  The recipe said lemon juice but I didn't have any.  We laid them in a single layer on a non-stick cookie sheet, sprinkled on some cinnamon, and baked at 150 degrees for 2 and a half hours.

And for some recent pictures:
Kayla told me tonight that she loves just being near Lucy.  "Even when she's sleeping I like looking at her."  I really hope they always love each other like they do now.  Their relationship is so sweet to watch.
Lucy got herself all set to read to her baby.  
One shot from Jack's birthday.  10 candles!!
He decorated his cake himself...a lego ninja cake.  I think it's kind of like ninja training camp.  I like the tree on the left.

2 comments:

melissa said...

You're such a sweet momma, cherishing the moments. :)

Unknown said...

Love the cake!