I can't remember who said this today but we were talking about all the ways God has already provided for this church plant. There is good reason to be overwhelmed at His goodness. His provision and His plan are perfect- we need only to follow.
The turn-out for the open house was better than I had expected. It was a good chance for us all to see the facility (a private school) we will meet in. When we were really in the thick of things, I didn't have time to take pictures. But, I did get a few before and after the rush.
Here are some dear, dear people.
Of course we had snacks.
There's even a gym!
You might not have one of these in your hand but if you think of us, pray for us.


3 comments:
Like the name! And yes, prayers ...
Congratulations! What a wonderful thing you are doing.
I'm excited to be a part of the church plant with you guys. You and Brian are great at what you do :)
Post a Comment