Well, there are other things going on that don't involve the church plant.
Like getting ready for school.
Our big school shelf has been a dumping ground for papers, books, and millions of little things that have no home and it drives me cRaZY!
I rearranged this whole back room on Friday (which I love to do) and I think it's going to work. I got tired of sorting through all that junk that came off the shelf and shoved it in a big box. Don't look forward to going through it all. I bought this new "cube shelf" with birthday money.
I really like it- we'll see how long it actually stays neat.
This little guy started kindergarten today. He was so very excited.
"Mom! Don't forget today is the first day of kindergarten! It's going to be awesome!"
I hope he still thinks so in a few months!
Cousins!
My brother and his family came up for Sunday along with my parents.
The cousins all had a great time together.
My brother and his family came up for Sunday along with my parents.
The cousins all had a great time together.
My brother Jeff and I.
I don't remember people saying that we look a lot alike but this time around, several people mentioned it.
So glad to have them all here!
I don't remember people saying that we look a lot alike but this time around, several people mentioned it.
So glad to have them all here!


1 comment:
cute picture of all the cousins! can't believe you don't hear that you look like your brother very often... i think y'all look just alike!
Post a Comment