Kayla has been wanting to make these homemade cinnamon roles for a couple of weeks.
This morning we finally got around to it. The recipe was pretty simple.
I wish I could bottle up the smell of those things baking.
Delicious!
I have a few stories about this little one.
They'll probably lose some of their humor since you couldn't hear her but just imagine a cute, confident little two-year old who was not being a bit quiet about any of what she had to say.
Last night the girls and I were out.
"Mom, what store is that?"
"Michaels."
"What??? Michael Phelps??"
Later we were leaving the bookstore and she made a look pretty much just like the one in this picture and hollered to the guy working, "Goodbye! I am leaving you now!"
He laughed. And laughed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hehehe...no humor lost...she's TOO FUNNY!
I can imagine perfectly how she sounded when saying those funny things :) I love the Michael Phelps one.
Post a Comment