Whew!
We had the first worship service for Providence PCA yesterday. It was kind of hard to believe when we were setting up on Saturday night that it was really happening. Neither of us (and a few other people I know of) slept much that night. (I got up and watched the meteor shower- which was very, very cool. I saw 10!)
There were around 120 adults and children at Sunday morning worship. Who would have thought?
Friends-old and new.
Family.
Family friends.
New visitors.
It really was a great morning and a true privilege to see so many months of planning, talking, and praying come to fruition. God has given this church gifted, willing servants.
We are truly blessed, humbled and thankful.
But... it's only the beginning- so keep on praying!
First week's bulletin- I stole this picture from you, Erica!
Someone was very clever- do you see the "church plant" tag?
Sunday school



3 comments:
The church plant must be a Sharon thing... was it?
:-)
Looks like you're off to a great start. And wonderful to have such a great crowd. Impressive!
Love the church 'plant'! Humor is always a good thing.
Post a Comment