I'm afraid linking up on Thursdays is going to get tricky because we have Classical Conversations on Thursdays! I'm gonna try, though!
A Pocketful of Cricket is one of my favorites! Especially for little boys and girls who love to pick up rocks, stop to look at spider webs and butterflies, and keep treasures in their pockets. It's such a fun story of a country boy's adventures in nature just before his first day of school. I think it's a great fit for doing any sort of nature study at home.
This one probably requires a decent attention span to get through but there's plenty to engage in as you read.
This one probably requires a decent attention span to get through but there's plenty to engage in as you read.
Enjoy!



1 comment:
Rebecca Caudill is a great author, but this is not a book I'm familiar with. I think my little boy will be a prime candidate for it in a year or two because he loves putting stuff in his pockets already!
Thanks so much for linking up to RAT, despite te inconvenience! :-)
Post a Comment