I realized I have been holding my breath, waiting for a friend to get home and feel better.
This evening, I breathed. Thankful.
I took a few pictures throughout our day. B- here's a bit of what you missed.
She got her day started right.
These two settled in together for our Bible story this morning.
Doing a little school work.
Coffee break- for me. I found a gift card that I had forgotten about and I happily indulged.
We had to go out anyway...
So, it was kind of like meeting for coffee when I got to talk with my sister-in-law then my mom this afternoon.
Coffee break's over.
Kayla really wanted to use our new Swiffer- who am I to say no?
He spent most of the afternoon drawing and listening to "Narnia."
Do you know what this is? Homemade spaghetti sauce delivered by Brian's dad. You will not find any sauce better than this. Dinner tomorrow night!
We had a movie night. Lucy said, "Come on Jack. Let's cuddle."
And he did! Loved that.



1 comment:
Loved a visit at your house. It's fun to do such cozy things while Dad is away.
Post a Comment