Twice now I have pulled out the same dress for Lucy to wear to church and realized it is missing a button for the strap. This morning, Kayla offered to sew it on. How sweet was that? The button is back in place and Lucy wore her dress.
It's a good thing I didn't go ahead and put away those winter coats like I was thinking about doing Friday. We're in for a cold snap tomorrow. 39 degrees. Rain and snow and wind. Sounds like a good day to hibernate with something warm to drink.
Last night we got together with some members of the core group for the church plant. All together, we have about 40 adults and twenty-some kids. A few of us read and talked through the mission/vision statement for the church. I wondered what that discussion would be like. It was a good one. To see the many ways God has provided already and paved the way for this church is humbling. It is His work. Church planting would never have been on my radar but it is exciting. I think we have a wonderfully gifted group of people. I am thankful for them.
Here are a few of the little ones coming to Providence PCA.
I just noticed little Q is helping himself to Lucy's spaghetti.


1 comment:
Amazing weather, huh? And how many young girls know how to sew on a button?
Smiling, and at the good news of your mtg. Got the letter.
Post a Comment