Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday Afternoon

Brian's in Mississippi this week so I'm trying to slow our pace a little.  I don't know that it's working too well!  We're all having a little quiet time now.  Not sure what we'll get into later.  It's nice out so maybe we can do a little work on the garden.  I have a few plants that really should already have been put out.  That might be a good project for us all.
My heart is heavy this week for some friends.  Seems like a lot of people have a LOT going on.  Some hard things.  My prayer list grows.
There's always "sunshine in a shady place", though, right?
Here's a couple from our house:
Hanging from a tree and happy to be there.
I caught this one red-handed.
"I won't eat any more marshmallows, Mom.  I just will hold them..."
she says as she puts more in her mouth.

1 comment:

melissa said...

You're such a love.