Monday, April 23, 2012

Cold Spring Day

It is a cold spring day.  No doubt about it.  Still a few flurries flying around.
I'm hoping those little plants I put out last week make it.  We'll see.
My dad was asking about Jack- there aren't as many Jack stories lately.  Well, dad, I do have one.
He's been reading some of Brian's old Calvin and Hobbes books.  He looked for some at the library- they are located in the adult section.  I asked him why he thought that was.
"Well, mom.  Let's just say if it was a movie, it would be rated PG."
Ha.  Pretty good answer.  Maybe I need to check into Calvin and Hobbes a little more.
Here are two pictures of Sam from last week.  He is really into hitting with his bat and he's good at it.
Not to mention he's so stinking cute.
He kept Brian's side warm all week while he was in Mississippi.


1 comment:

Bonnie Buckingham said...

I just loaned Dotsie that Tyneford book. It was a page turner! It is the library copy so she has 2 weeks to read it!