Several people have asked me if we were having spring break this week and I said no- probably just Friday.
Changed my mind.
We're taking three days this week. Gotta spend some time taking the house back. It gets out of hand so easily. Not to mention that a change of pace can be good for everybody.
I finally got myself to the gym this morning. It has been a LONG time since I've done that. But it's free to use the rec center and it will probably get my endorphins going so that's a good thing, right? Wondering how much my muscles will be hurting tomorrow...
We've been enjoying this pretty spring weather- it will be so pretty for Easter. I am looking forward, though, to the cool rainy weather that tomorrow is supposed to bring. Maybe some homemade chocolate chip cookies and some extra reading time?
A little quote from Sam after he was asking me to explain the Trinity:
"Mom, when you are little and just turned five, some things are just hard to understand."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Have you seen the idea that Bonnie put on my blog comments (under the new egg post)...
that would be "our" bonnie
Post a Comment