The smell of the fire was strong in the air and the sound of the kids' laughter warmed my heart.
What is it about being outside at dusk to play that makes it all the more fun?
(I'm sure the roasted marshmallows had nothing to do with it.)
The kids and I enjoyed a fun couple of days away at my brother's, near Raleigh. We were there for a baby shower- which I got no pictures of- and for some cousin time. Even I got some time with one of mine!
There's something extra fun about cousins. Our kids are blessed with 5- soon to be 6- sweet ones.
Waiting on Uncle Jeff as he gets the fire going.
Grace and Lucy.
Can you tell what they are ALL holding? Worm snakes. These kids spent hours playing with these poor things.
Giving the guinea pigs a pat.
Giving the guinea pigs a pat.
I had to throw this one in of Pilot Mountain. If you are a fan of "The Andy Griffith Show" like we are, then you might know it as Mt. Pilot. Kayla took the picture, not the driver.


No comments:
Post a Comment