Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Normal

We are way out of our routine this week.  There's a Classical Conversations parent practicum.  So, we've been packing lunches and heading out around 8:15 and getting home around 4:30.
That's normal for some people but not for us.
I am tired!
While the moms are in their meetings, the kids are learning, too.
Jack's in Latin camp- and really enjoying it.
Kayla's in a geography/art camp and doing great.
Sammy and Lucy are in play camp together and having their own fun.
I am also learning some Latin and more about classical education.  Also some tutor training in the afternoon.
Thankful for a good week so far, and I will be thankful when it's over!
I like our normal.

3 comments:

podso said...

Thanks for taking the time in such a busy week to give me the book ideas. I know what you mean, out all day can be exhausting. there is something about being at home, even if its busy at home,

Mary said...

We had ours earlier this month. Have they shown the St. John's college video? Things got a little exciting in our conversation following the video.....

melissa said...

The old saying is that 'change is as good as a rest' but sometimes change is just exhausting. I'm with you....being home is choice. Trips away are fine, but give me home every time! :)