
It is Friday evening and I am looking forward to the last episode of "Cranford" tonight along with some Ben and Jerry's...a guilty pleasure that makes my kids roll their eyes and say "Mooommmmyyy! That is NOT fair!" Ha. There are perks to being the mom.
Jack is playing basketball for the first time so we headed out to a game tonight. I know nothing about the game but it was fun to watch. He's getting the hang of it. Lucy sang the whole way to the game, a mix of "Deck the Halls" and some other songs that I'm not too sure about. At one point, she said, "One more guys!" Sam was not impressed. Kayla has been taking pictures all day. She used her camera to record some of the movie "Little Women" as she watched. Pretty sure that'd be illegal in the theaters.
Sammy and I read this book, "The Summer Snowman," before he went to bed. I loved it. So cute. This author wrote the "Harry the Dirty Dog" books, too. Check 'em out!
Have a good weekend!


1 comment:
Heard you were going to the church planting assessment. Email me when you can: rnjgilmartin@verizon.net
Love,
Jessie
Post a Comment