Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday Evening


Tomorrow we head back to CC.  
It has taken me quite a while to get my ducks back in a row.  Not the kids.  
Just myself, my stuff.  
But...I think I'm ready.  We'll see.  I'm realizing just how nice this break has been.  We've been moving at a slower pace, which really hasn't seemed slow but at least less busy.  Routine is good, too, though, and it has been good to get back into one.
Lucy is doing great with her potty training.  So far, pretty easy.  I am surely thankful for that!
Yesterday she looked at me with her big smile and said, "Guess what, Mommy!"
"What?"
"I wuv you."
Oooohhh you know that made me squeeze her good.
We are reading The Railway Children together in the mornings.  I love starting our school day that way.  This book is turning out to be a new all time favorite.  Kayla couldn't wait to find out what happened next and they begged me to keep reading.  It's really a wonderful read.  Pick it up, even if you don't have young ones at home.  You'll enjoy it!

1 comment:

Rebecca D. Martin said...

I have a copy of the Railway Children! But I haven't read it. Now I will.