It has been a good Sunday. I got a nap, read the paper, and played Sequence with the kids. Well, until Lucy woke up and was sitting on everyone's cards and putting extra chips all over the board. We called it quits after that.
Just had a nice conversation with my mom and now maybe we'll watch "Cranford." I've heard lots of good things about it.
A few things I heard today:
Jack: "I love the way a new book smells, just before you open it." Me, too.
Kayla, after peeking in her room when Lucy was in bed: "Mom, Lucy is just soooo cute laying there playing with her hair and holding her puppy."
Sam, after I asked him if he remembered how much I love him: "Ummm, as far as the sun's light can go?" Even more, buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment