Friday, February 11, 2011

Treats

Mmmm.
Looks good doesn't it?
Kayla and I were inspired yesterday to make this for home group last night.
And do you know, I was too sugared out to have a piece.  We had a little valentine party at CC and with all the sweet treats, I just didn't want anymore.  I will say it was a lot of fun to make!

There's a used book sale going on at the mall this weekend so we went early this morning.  I have some pretty good finds to share.  I've been reading a book by D.E. Stevenson and have really enjoyed it.  So I was looking for more of her books and found three!!  (I thought of you Melissa)  Also found The Child from the Sea by Elizabeth Goudge.  I've never found any of her books in the library so I'm excited about this one.  I also found a couple books that I already have but bought them to give away.  How much fun is that- to be able to give someone a really good story to take home?

As I was searching the many titles they had, I found myself thinking of so many others who love to read and how great it has been to get recommendations from ladies who know a good story when they find one.  Now that's a treat.

2 comments:

podso said...

My that looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

That looks SO good! What's in it? I think I may have to bake one....