Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Only 11:15

Y'all.
I have the castle cup out.  And it's only 11:15.
I slept later than I should have (7:00), which I thought might lead to a challenging start to our day.
But we ended up getting started earlier than usual.
Everyone has worked cheerfully and is now playing quietly.
And we are done with the bulk of our work for the day.
We'll do a good review this afternoon and make some valentines.  Maybe we'll even make it to the library.
Maybe I'll get to the pile of laundry that needs to be put away.
Have a clean house when Brian gets home?
I may be getting ahead of myself but hey, I'm feeling optimistic.
And thankful.

3 comments:

podso said...

Isn't it great when you have a smooth day like this? I love that you use that castle cup!

Staci said...

I LOVE me a productive day :) Several years ago in a Bible Study I studied Psalm 128 - productive labor is a blessing from the Lord! :)

melissa said...

Yeah, but those maybes were making me tired. :)