Don't you want to just eat her up?
I got this smile out of her by showing her a strawberry- look how excited she got!
Kayla is making pizza dough (again!) so dinner is taken care of for now and I have a few minutes to blog.
It is so good to see the smiles of my children.
This week has been one that has weighed on us a bit- I have a hard time putting it into words. You feel the burdens of those around you and sometimes there seem to be so many. Right now, mostly with aging church members and family. We've seen in some ways the full spectrum of life- a dear man lost his wife of 54 years and a few days later, our sweet nephew was born. It is a sobering thing to be reminded that we love and raise our children knowing that they, too, will face that last breath one day and we fervently pray that they will know the glory of the Lord. If we do not give them the truth, the gospel, what else matters? I think of the things that I let bother me, my own selfishness and I just have to shake my head.
It's good to get perspective- to enjoy this life and live it well, in the strength and great mercy of the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow I am blessed to have read this, you express it all so well.
Post a Comment