Friday, February 25, 2011

Some Birthday Pictures

So, as promised to our far away family, here are some pictures from Sam's birthday.  I have to say it was a really fun day, all day, for our four-year old.
This was at 7:00 sharp, complete with birthday cereal and presents.
Later, Grandpa came over with more presents and ate pizza with us.
Hmmm... Pretty cool.
This was supposed to be the Toy Story 3 train.
Cake time!
Sammy's party was a "home group" party since we have home group on Thursday nights.  Before I saw this guy, I heard him.  T.C. dressed like Woody and came in the house saying things like, "There's a snake in my boot!" and other things I can't remember right now.  Awesome.
Lucy camped out with Grandpa most of the time and even got some cake of her own.  
Now we love this guy and his wife, the "Javiers" but he wanted to adopt Lucy last night.  She is sweet, I agree, but sorry, no deal!
Happy Birthday Sam!

No comments: