I've been thinking lately that I'd really like to live in Mayberry.
Next door to Andy and Aunt Bea.
It would be so nice on summer evenings to listen to Andy play his guitar and sing out on their front porch.
To walk down to Main Street and get my groceries and say hi to all the people I know. Because I would surely know everyone since it's Mayberry.
I'd take my car to Goober and Gomer.
Get my boys' haircut by Floyd.
Invite Opie over to play.
I know its just a tv show but it sure seems like such a nice place to live.
We've watched a good bit of The Andy Griffith Show as a family. Brian got us hooked back when Jack was little.
We always, always enjoy it.
I just don't think there will ever be another show like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We really enjoy that show as well! Good stuff! :)
small town life---so idea, especially back then!
Post a Comment