Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cookie Day

It seems like some days just work better than others.  There's a little more time for fun.  We had a day like that earlier in the week.  It's been cold and grey and I have a little girl who loves to bake.  Since we couldn't get outside much, we baked cookies.  The smell of chocolate chip cookies in the oven is therapeutic.  And when they are just out of the oven, watch out.  I eat waaayyy too many of them.
Kayla said she was taking cookie pictures.  Here you go.
"Get my chair Mom.  I want to help."
Of course!
Is there anything better than cookies and milk?
Lucy would like to find out for herself.
Yummy goodness.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Danielle-- I was so excited to see your comment on our blog. It looks like yall are well-- the kids are HUGE and Lucy is precious. Happy 2011!