Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Slow Start

We've had a slow re-entry into school this week.  It's been kind of nice, and I don't think anyone has minded too much.  Over Christmas, Kayla was sick with this fever/cough/soar throat.  Then a few days later, I got it.  When no one else was sick for several days, I thought the rest of us had dodged it.  But Jack ended up with it Sunday night.  I am really hoping that's it.  It would be pitiful to see the little ones feeling badly.
In the mean time, I have finished putting away the Christmas decorations.  I love getting them up early in December.  Everything feels so cozy.  But when Christmas is over, everything suddenly feels crowded and cluttered.  Makes it easy to de-decorate and have the house feel a little more open again.

Hoping this one
and this one stay well.
What a great pout.

No comments: