Ready or not, Mama, I'm growing up.
See what I can do!
No matter how many times I tell them not to, these kids grow up anyway and take a little piece of my heart with them.
This baby girl is no exception, huh? Last night she took her first steps alone. I almost missed them. I turned around in time to see her smiling big. First, one step. Then, two, three. Three little baby steps and the whole house went crazy. The kids were so excited. Lucy was so proud of herself.
This baby girl is no exception, huh? Last night she took her first steps alone. I almost missed them. I turned around in time to see her smiling big. First, one step. Then, two, three. Three little baby steps and the whole house went crazy. The kids were so excited. Lucy was so proud of herself.
I was somewhere between "Yay!" and "Oh not yet..."


2 comments:
Such a CUTIE! :)
How well your camera has captured her sweet pride look! What fun ... but I understand your dilemma.
So I wonder if we're on the same page in Cricket? It's a mystery of sorts, isn't it? Let me know what you're thinking about it as it goes on.
Back to my reading. At least I don't want to put it down!
Post a Comment