I've been feeling a little "off" lately.
Earlier today Brian said, "Why don't you take a couple hours and go get one of those caramel coffee drinks you like?"
My ears perked up.
You don't have to ask me twice.
Well, actually, I think he did.
I went. And it was nice to be out for a while. Just me and my thoughts.
And my coffee- which had way more caffeine in it than I am used to so we'll see how that goes.
Do you know the crazy thing, though? I mostly thought about getting back home. I think that no matter how chaotic family living seems sometimes, there is still no where I'd rather be.
I'll take my breaks as they come- don't get me wrong!!
But it's nice to want to be home, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This makes total sense. Glad you got out, but I get what you say about coming back.
Sounds like you have a wise husband. :)
home sweet home
Post a Comment