*I am relishing this Friday afternoon.
*We had a bit of a rough start this morning (and rough spots in the day are not unusual) but things have smoothed out. Jack's change of attitude did wonders for mine. That and prayer. Realizing my need of that more and more.
*Did I mention we dissected the owl pellets this week? All I can say is wow. Fascinating how God has designed His creatures. We found several bones, a skull, and a lower (maybe upper) set of teeth. Sammy thought it was all very cool. Jack and Kayla didn't love the smell (who would?).
*I'd like to run not walk to the library. I have a hold available- Wendell Berry's newest book of short stories called A Place in Time. Can NOT wait to get into that one.
*Hoping for a restful weekend. Feeling the need to refresh my brain and our house! Brian spent a good bit of time working downstairs yesterday evening. Thankful for him. It's amazing how quickly things fall apart.
Enjoy your weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment