Number one, it is so cold and windy that I cannot even think about going outside. So glad we don't have to! I am perfectly happy to watch the snow flurries from inside and be very thankful for a warm home. Days like this make me want to bake, although I have not done much of that today. In the past week I've made four batches of gingerbread. Yum.
I have been working on Christmas cards. I think that's one of my favorite things to do around the holidays. I love thinking about our family and friends as I write their names. We are so blessed.
Number two, Lucy enjoyed her birthday cupcake a little more than her pancakes with whipped cream. Although, after a while she was done with all the sticky icing. If I'm remembering right, she enjoyed her first birthday cake more than any of the other kids.
Number three, Brian is on vacation this week. I like the way things are turning out:
I'm not sure what they are making- I think it's coffee cake. I could get used to this.
Finally, number four, Samuel was up early and ready for breakfast. I said, "Please can you rest a little longer?" He said, "No mom. My belly button is so hungry."
We got up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Do I see a beard? I pressed the like button on this in Google reader...wonder if that shows up anywhere. I had to come over here to tell you. Stay warm!
Post a Comment