Happy Birthday to our sweet Kayla! She's 7!
I think this has been the year of the endless birthday!
A birthday supper with Granny and Grandpa,
a birthday visit with Mimi and Papa,
a sleepover with three little friends,
a birthday lunch with Daddy,
and lots of happy birthday wishes from friends and family.
This has also been the American Girl birthday: both Felicity and Julie from grandparents.
Of course the most special thing about this birthday is our birthday girl.
We are so thankful for our Kayla!


2 comments:
Hi Kayla,
You have a birthday cake I always dreamed of having! It's beautiful. How did you cut the pieces? It's hard to believe you are 7 already. I'm glad you had such a festive (look it up :-) ) birthday!
Love, miss dotsie
What a sweet girl, and I love the cake as well. Like Dotsie, I always wanted a Barbie cake! :)
Post a Comment