Friday, October 29, 2010

Cruise Control

There has been a flurry of activity around here this afternoon.  I'm sure it had nothing to do with the treats Granny and Grandpa dropped off earlier this morning!   Or maybe it does.  At any rate, we're all enjoying a few treats.  I think I'll just put it on cruise control for the weekend then cut these kids off Monday morning from the candy.  We'll see.
We spent a lot of time figuring out costumes.  Kayla was going to be a cowgirl but changed her mind to Princess Leia.  And by golly, she is a cute one!  I think we've about got her put together so pictures will follow sometime this weekend.  Samuel has gone from Superman to a fireman to Batman. Then, tonight in the car, he said, like he was giving in, "O-vay Kayla, I will be a ewok."  That made me laugh.  So maybe we'll try and dress him up as a cute little squishy brown ewok.  Lucy will be a mouse.  Easy.  And Jack, well, we're still in negotiations on that one. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

podso said...

will look forward to seeing the costumes. have a fun, sweet (!) weekend.