Today Kayla gave a short presentation at CC about a job she would like to do when she grows up. She's always said she wants to be a doctor or a nurse. Every trip to the library includes picking out doctor and nurse books. A few days ago she said she might like to be an astronaut with her friend Emma. But, what she finally decided on was...a mommy. Part of me braced myself for her answers when I asked her why? and what does a mommy do? I know full well I am not the best example for her. She was kind, though, and I loved her answers.
Mommies get to have babies and play with babies.
Babies are so cute.
Mommies take care of their families.
They make their dinner and clean their clothes.
They love their families.
You have to shop for your family.
You get to have a good little girl helper to help with dishes and things.
You get to have people to love.
That last one's the best. For sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment