Last night Brian took us girls out to dinner. Then we browsed the Goodwill Bookstore. Watched a little "Foyle's War" then fell asleep by about 9:20- I am so lame.
Today has me thinking of planting flowers and listening to spring peepers- it's so warm outside! At least for February it is. The kids are outside playing, the house is quiet, we've all gotten some vitamin D today....Awesome. Good for my frame of mind. There are rumblings and rumors of more wintry weather next week and that's fine with me but this break is most welcome. We can make it til spring!
In other news, my friend Julie loves her birthday. Loves it. Since today is the day, some of us went to Olive Garden for lunch to celebrate. What a nice time that was. Glad you had a birthday, Julie!

For some reason getting ice stuck to your tongue is worth doing multiple times. Haha. Love that kid.


2 comments:
I DID plant flowers. Nevermind that they were supposed to be planted in October so they could get a good chill before spring. We will see if this is good enough to suit them... Glad you're enjoying the sunshine as much as the snow! We sure are!
I am just now catching up on your blog! Thanks for the birthday wish :) And I do love my birthday!
Post a Comment