Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wednesday Afternoon

downsized_0526131526
 Sammy and Lucy helped "hill" the potatoes.  The plants are coming up so pretty!

The past few days have been full!  
And I think it's going to stay that way for a few more.  That's ok, though.  It's all been fun.
There are cousins in town!  So our kids have been having a great time with them and Brian's parents for the past couple of days.
Don't think that time has been lost on us.  Brian and I have been on a couple of dates.  I worked on curriculum for next year while sipping a chocolate milkshake yesterday.  And today it was lunch on the deck with a book.  It's amazing what a little quiet will do for ya!  And it's amazing how "off" things seems to be without those kids around.

In case you're interested, I saw a summer reading challenge over at Redeemed Reader.  The challenge is called Around the World in 60 Days.  I think we'll give it a try, beginning with Around the World by Matt Phelan.

No comments: