Monday, May 13, 2013

Vists with the Grandmas

The kids and I took a trip to visit my grandmothers Saturday.  I know having them around is a blessing in so many ways.
IMG_7930
First we saw Grandma Pearl.  She didn't give me a smile in this picture!  But she actually was the most cheerful and chatty that she's been in a long time.
IMG_7933
Then we went up to Grandma Lucy's.  Mom and Dad were there, too.
IMG_7935
It was such a treat to see my cousin Crystal, too. It's been a while.  She's my oldest friend.  We were buddies as toddlers and little girls and teenagers.  Love her.
In this picture, it's Crystal, Aunt Donna, Grandma, Mom, and me.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Your hair is so long!! Its do special to have a favorite cousin. :)

Staci said...

How sweet! Grandmas are THE BEST :) Can I just say that I LOVE the names Lucy and Pearl! I'm guessing that is who your Lucy is named after :)

podso said...

How wonderful you honored your grandmas by this visit! And yes, I have to say, you hair is long! Looks good!