Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Few Things

IMG_7953
sunset a few nights ago
Isn't that a pretty sunset?  We surely didn't see one tonight with all this rain.  I am glad for the rain, though.  Hoping it will jump-start the garden.  The potatoes are just beginning to peak through-I can't help but walking down there everyday to see what's going on.  Finally!
It has been a very fun, busy weekend. 
   
 IMG_8007
I love that the kids can start their days this way.  Jack was on the swings by around 8:00 with a book.  He was trying to beat the pollen, I think.  Maybe going for some quiet, too.
IMG_8010
Friday night we went to a Salem Red Sox game with Brian's parents. It was really a lot of fun.  We had a great dinner before the game.  The weather turned out to be perfect. 
IMG_8015
This morning we went to the  Pregnancy Resource Center's Walk For Life.
Kayla's involved in a group called Keepers.  Last month the group had a baby shower for the PRC that the girls planned- they brought the food, plates, decorations, games, gifts etc...  Then today, they walked together and as a team raised over $800.  So proud of our girls!


1 comment:

podso said...

So neat what Kayla is doing. And I loved your previous post!