Wow.
I thought I better do a little catching up before it's time for a birthday blog.
*They are calling for a big- maybe historic?- winter storm mid-week. I'm just a
*We had a nice dinner last night with my parents and Brian's parents. Hot soup on a cold night and good conversation.
*Even though I'm excited for the snow, I've got gardens, flowers, and spring peepers on my mind.
*Kayla is really enjoying writing stories lately. She's into a series about her and Jack. She even has a pen name- Comfort Meazle. Love love love the pen name!
*Sammy's favorite song right now is "10,000 Reasons." I guess he's had to listen to it over and over...
*Jack has been into learning magic tricks. He's got several books checked out about them and has learned some good ones.
*Lucy has some new words: weird and mean. Not sure what I think of those. She does, however, have a very sweet habit of telling me she loves me, a lot. Who wouldn't like that?

Sammy is ALL BOY. He's always jumping on (or off) of something. He made some sort of jumping/sliding thing here and down he went.

He and Lucy are still good buddies most of the time. I love her camo t-shirt and pink tutu.

This is what went out in the local paper Friday morning. Praying some new folks will find their way to church tomorrow.


2 comments:
Nice to catch up a bit. Your soup dinner sounds so nice. And happy Birthday to the budding magician. By the way, l o v e the pen name. Does she let you read her tales?
Snow expected here too --wish it would be historic and then we could get on with spring!
10,000 reasons if my favorite song now too. Its just SOOOO good... and it was in the Sandy tribute, which is what got it stuck in my head and singing it for weeks.
Post a Comment