Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Big Daddy's Birthday

Brian's granddad will turn 90 next week.  Last weekend there was a party in his honor.  I have said before and I'll say it again, it is a true gift that all these kids have great-grandparents that they get to know and spend time with.  There were grandchildren and great-grandchildren there- plenty of cousins to play with and enjoy.  I hope it was a blessing to "Big Daddy."
IMG_7713
Of course there was good food. Brian's sister, Sarah, and their mom, aka Granny, had planned it all out so nicely.
IMG_7715
The weather was so nice which was perfect considering the number of people who came by to celebrate.  I don't know exactly how many were there but my guess at least 100.
IMG_7718
Jack planned a magic show to close out the party day.  After dinner he wowed his audience with his tricks.
I think it was a fun weekend for everyone- more pictures from a bike ride to follow.








1 comment:

Patricia said...

that's truly a blessing! looks like the party was fun too.