The first words I heard this morning:
"Mama, am I five yet?"
"Yes!"
Saying hello to five and not looking back to 4. He's been waiting for his birthday "forever," according to him. This has been a big year for Sammy. He learned to ride his bike without training wheels. He started writing his name and reading the names of his family. He tried soccer and began CC with the big kids. He has proved himself to be a champion wrestler. He has learned more about being a good big brother to Lucy. He loves to read books and do copywork.
My favorite- his hugs. He's already decided that kisses are gross but hugs are ok. I still kiss his cheeks even though he wipes them away and laughs.
His belly laugh is contagious.
I can't wait to see what this next year brings for Sam. If it's anything like this last one, there won't be many dull moments.
Happy Birthday Sammy! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow is he growing up. LOL Maybe he will be a wrestler! Sure enough, he will not have a dull life. Got your sweet note today, thanks! We're so glad you stopped by!
You have such pretty children...even the boys (but don't tell them I said that!) :)
Post a Comment