Just finished two episodes from season 1 of Downton Abbey. Love it. I have a friend who bought seasons 1 and 2. By the end of each episode we are sitting there with our jaws dropped. Can't wait for the next one.
We are getting back into the swing of things at home. Partly, at least. Dentist appointments this morning that turned out just fine. Jack lost a tooth while the hygienist was flossing his teeth. Then another one after dinner. I think he's hoping for big money tonight!
Once we had cleaned up the dishes, Sammy sat next to me on the couch.
Jack needed to give the tooth fairy some instructions.
I loved how he looked at Sam first, then me and winked, before he told us how he wanted his teeth to be left in the box next to his pillow. I think he likes being in on something. I also notice more and more in him a sensitivity to the younger ones. That is answered prayer and a sweet thing to see in my eldest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment