We are home from assessment and glad to be!
Our kids did great with mom and dad all week. Maybe I should say mom and dad did great with the kids! They deserve a shout out- thanks guys!!
We spent a lot of time in "debrief" sessions during the week.
For most of the things we did, there was a debrief session afterward.
I feel like a need a good long debrief from it all now that we are home. That will probably take a while.
But what I know for sure is:
*my nerves have had a chance to settle down!
*we learned a lot about ourselves and each other
*I really like my husband- even more than before!!
*we learned a lot about the church planting process
*we met a lot of neat people that I hope we can keep up with
*the week was good time away for the two of us
*God was faithful and showed us His kindness over and over again.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It was good to see Brian up front and know y'all are back! Look forward to seeing you guys Tuesday.
PS. The previous comment was Rebecca, but very possibly under the name Kenton. Not sure, but clarifying just in case . . .
Glad to hear all this!
Post a Comment