Thursday, February 23, 2012

This and That

I've got lots spinning around in my head tonight.
My heart aches a little that Sammy will turn 5 tomorrow.  Saying good-bye to 4 is bittersweet.
I think he's going to have a fun birthday party, though.  It's his first one to invite friends to.  Pictures tomorrow!
Crazy weather this week.  Eight inches of snow on Sunday and close to 70 degrees today.  Not complaining!
Here are a few shots from the week.
 I could eat her up.
Sometimes I don't know what I would do without my Kayla.  She's a sweet big sister.
 I don't ever see a little girl in sunglasses without thinking of my cousin Crystal.  There's one picture of her around three when she was wearing sunglasses and looking so cute.  I think she still wears fun ones.
One more of my basketball star in action.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big Lucy looks in the first picture! And happy birthday to Sam, 5 years old :)

podso said...

Sam is five? Just hard to believe. I hope he has a great party...looking forward to the pics. Say happy birthday for us!