Friday, February 17, 2012

Snowy Forecast

(last year's picture)
Didn't I just say I would like a good snow?  Just one?
Well.......I   think      it      is      COMING!!!
Just a little excited.  I love listening to the updates and reading the latest forecasts.  Right now we're in the 4-8 inches range.  
Can't wait for those first few snowflakes.  


p.s.  I made some changes to my comment settings- think it will be a little easier to leave a comment so give it a try if you want.

3 comments:

melissa said...

Oh goodie for you guys. Our kids are still waiting for one to hit us. None so far...just tiny flurries a couple of times.

Here's hoping! :)

Rebecca D. Martin said...

I sure hope you (and the forecasts) are right!! This wintertime without snow has got me down. Wouldn't it be nice to have a white day outside and warm things to drink inside?

podso said...

Can't imagine you are having snow when it's 60 here and soupy rainy!