Sunday, February 19, 2012

First Snow!

The snow started this morning during church.  Finally! Big, fluffy flakes.
It was so pretty to watch.
When we got home, it was straight outside.
Later, hot chocolate- finally a real reason to drink it!!
The kids settled in to warm up and I found a good spot in the rocking chair beside a window.  I love to see it snow.  It slowed down for a bit but now it's coming down fast and hard.
Lucy found a good spot, too, in my lap with some books and a little conversation.  Why is it so much easier to slow everything down when it  snows?
Here's a few shots of our first  snow of 2012.
Teaching Lucy about snowball fights.
Falling...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We are also enjoying the snow! Love the great pictures of the kids playing, especially of Kayla falling. I am a devoted follower of your blog now :)

podso said...

Freezing, and rain here and maybe freezing rain tonight... :-) ah, winter, however we can get it.

Patricia said...

i love your pictures =) it looks like they're happy campers!